“This has been not only an extraordinary learning experience but a space for transformation to occur. For anyone interested in reflexology this class is a must!” 2016 participant from Washington, DC
Course includes EXPANDED 150+ page manual with charts!
In this foundational 3-day certification course students will learn the basic hands-on techniques of foot, hand, and ear reflexology through the 4-theory integrated approach to reflexology: structural integration; meridians; zones and psychoneuroimmunology. This innovative whole-hand approach is gentle on the thumbs and fingers and the practitioners body.
In this training students will learn:
- How to give and receive a full 60 minute foot reflexology session and a 30 minute spa reflexology sessionAn integrative reflexology approach with an easy to learn protocol
- Foot soaks and the therapeutic applications
- History and 4 theories of reflexology
- Anatomy, muscles and actions of the feet
- Proper body mechanics for ease on the reflexologist’s body
- Factors that contribute to health and balance
- Cautions and contraindications for reflexology
- How to market reflexology and integrate into your work as an add-on service or a full session
- Morning sessions includes lecture in theory, anatomy and hands-on demonstrations and afternoon sessions include practical hands-on instruction
- At end of training student will be able to perform a full hand, ear and foot reflexology session, immediately being able to integrate into their work.
$445 early registration price, after $495
Continuing education hours
NCBMTB Approved 24 CE hours and open to the public
None. Anyone who has an interest in this healing modality can take this foundational course!
Each participant will locate all reflex points on the feet and demonstrate basic reflexology technique and must show proficiency on an in-class written exam. After successfully passing, students will be certified in Integrative Reflexology.
Upcoming Integrative Reflexology Certification Trainings
- Aug 27 @ 9:00 am - Aug 29 @ 3:30 pm
- Oct 29 @ 9:00 am - Oct 31 @ 3:30 pm